Monday, October 1, 2007

Weird...

I don't want to turn into one of those blogs. You know the ones. The ones that are always rainbows and butterflies (Yeah, I quoted Maroon 5. Wanna fight about it?) But wow...I feel great. A special person in my life once told me that nobody is going to be happy with me until I'm happy with myself. Well, I think I'm there. And I don't mean "special" like "means a lot to me." I mean it in more the helmet wearing way. My paper forgot to turn in my direct deposit information, so I got my check two days late. I'm still happy. My radiator apparently has a crack in it. I'm not sure what that means other than it's bad. Still good, though. My boss told me today that since I've been working so much to just take Wednesday off. I love taking days off! You know what else is awesome? I haven't even made up and excuse to not go to work yet. No fake stomach virus for this guy.

I've decided that for my tattoo, I'm either going two words or no words at all. I think I'm going with English words, too. The words coupled with the eyeball tattoo won't make any sense to anybody regardless of what language they are in.

Welp...I took a pain pill for no reason and I'm kinda sleepy. You kids have a great day, ya hear?
Mark my words: Notre Dame wins this week against UCLA. I'm dumping the rest of my sports gambling money on them. Should be great odds.

7 comments:

pencilears said...

alright this is the author of the webcomic "riding the medium bus" I wish to inform you that you have usurped my googlebomb for medium bus.

*puts hands on hips*

I'm glad you find the idea of the medium bus as a metaphor for the state between retardedness and normalcy as cool as I do, but do you really want to be associated with my crappy little comicgen webcomic?

Humm‽

DB said...

Dammit. Another of what I thought was an original idea.

So, do you want me to change my name? I can understand how this juggernaut could take away hits from well...pretty much anything.

Jasika said...

Nice....someone told me actually liking yourself is when all the fun starts. It's true, my friend. It's fucking true.

And this is my first time reading so I know not of what tattoos you speak of. But, I have three and they are all words. (ooo and tell me about this eyeball tattoo)

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

While I am not much of a tattoo person, I say go for it. So long as you're not putting Chinese characters or barbed wire around your arm, I am all for it.

Have you decided on a word yet?

Anonymous said...

I have a tattoo right above my pubes that says, "beef, it's what's for dinner"

DB said...

Kate - I've decided to keep the name. Sorry if it conflicts with your webcomic.

Jasika - Welcome. There's a link to the idea for the tattoo I want a couple of posts back.

DCLW - It's actually the Chinese character for the words barbed wire. I have decided on words. I'm not going with the whole latin thing unless it sounds cool. I think I'll stick with good ol' English. I think I'll write a post about it.

Rev - I got nothin'. You and your face disgust me.

Michael said...

Mark my words: Notre Dame wins this week against UCLA.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

.
.
.

Isn't it interesting that Kate found your blog, though we've never heard of her webcomic? DB, you are a juggernaut!