Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stuff

One last thing on the internet dating idea. I saw a profile that "appealed" to me. The only downside is that she's only looking for people closer to her age (32.) So here's my plan: I'm going to lie. I'm not that far from 30. What's five years? Am I going to be any more mature in five years. I highly doubt it. I can see myself still watching Jimmy Neutron five years from now barring it going off the air. And why would it? It's a great show. What negative things could come from me lying on an interent dating profile to try to trick a woman into thinking I'm interesting? Nothing I can see.

In "you can't make this up" news, the game between Arkansas and Auburn earlier today featured three quarterbacks. B. Cox for Auburn and C. Dick and R. Johnson for Arkansas. Cox, a Dick and a Johnson all in the same place at the same time. Surprisingly, it wasn't Kenny's mom's butthole.

2 comments:

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

I'm going to go ahead and caution you not to lie about your age. Just trust me on this one. It leads to nowhere good.

Michael said...

You should post a link to her profile, too. I'm curious about the kind of woman you'd pick.