Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm an idiot

I've decided to ignore the sound advice of everyone and do what I was planning on doing all along. That damn impulsiveness again. I'll let you know how it goes. The compatability test was fucking retarded. I probably failed. Why the fuck does it matter whether or not I like scary movies? I'm also changing my password for my yahoo email account. I apologize to all of you who were using my fantasy football stat tracker. Maybe you cheap asses will have to buy it yourselves?

Ok, this site is ridiculous. I'm not sure I want to be apart of a place that sends a warning message that says my profile is "to" short.

Writing that was pretty difficult. I think I started off sounding like a pretentious cockbag, but after that I wove a tale of textual suavity the likes of which I'm sure she (or the world) has never seen. Oh and lies. Plenty of those. Like Michael's suggestion about how I shouldn't mention video games and pretend to be active and not a fat couch log.

It's not so bad being 30 (or possibly 29. I'm not so great at the math.) I explained how I wasn't really 30 and why I said I was. Creepy? Probably. Is that new to me? Not a bit.

Well, it's 3:30 and I have to be at work at 7, so I should probably sleep. You all have a good day, ya hear?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my advice was to do whatever you want. you never know; you may get some puss out of the deal