Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pointless end of the week stuff that not many people read because they have real lives that don't involve my blog

I enjoy pudding, but I'm not too fond of the cups it comes in. I had a thought earlier about how it'd be great if pudding was like a hand fruit. Isn't that what they are called? Hand fruits? Like apples and stuff? It would still have the same puddingy consistency, but it wouldn't get on your hands...and you'd bite like an apple. Think of how great that'd be. Pretty great, no?

Who the fuck is watching Kid Nation? Pedophiles? That's the dumbest show ever. I don't want to see kids deal with real life situations. That's stupid. I want to see them deal with cool stuff like fire and maybe bears. That would be a pretty sweet show.

After watching an ebay commercial earlier, I realized I've never held anything above my head in triumph. I really need to get on that.

Can you guys do me a favor? Can you have a great weekend? Hmm? Can you do that for me? I love most of you. A few I'm still undecided on.

No comments: