Sunday, October 28, 2007

Some things, good and bad

My stomach is killing me. I don't really know why. For the last hour or so I've been playing a deadly game of Russian roulette that I like to call, "is it fart, is it turd?" I'm three for three so far, but I have a feeling that bullet may be there the next time around.

I worked about 30 more hours than I got paid for this week. I really like my job, but these 70+ hour weeks are going to get old eventually. I think it's going to interfere with mini-Thanksgiving, too. I wanted to go to Nac soon, but I don't know when I'll be able to. I need a weekend away from here.

My mom bought me some Halloween peeps today. I do love peeps with their marshmallow and sugary goodness. My mom's a nice lady sometimes. It's really a shame that I'm going to have to put her in a home soon.

I miss people. This town kinda blows. I miss watching football and talking shit with a bunch of people while I eat a gigantic basket of assorted fried awesomeness. I guess this is what happens when you grow up, huh?

Now for a little sad news. My little raccoon has been acting weird the last few days. I thought it was maybe because it was getting cold outside, so I filled his raccoon house with hay. I called a vet Friday from work and asked if they looked at wild animals. They said they didn't unless I had a permit for it. I found out a permit costs more than I was willing to pay for an animal that hates me. Saturday when I fed him, he was moving kinda slow and didn't eat much of his food. When I fed him Sunday morning, he wouldn't even come out of his house. When I went to check on him Sunday afternoon, he was dead. Kinda sucks after I saved him from the dogs and all that. He seemed fine Thursday, but I guess he got sick sometime after that. I buried him by my pet duck that died when I was 8. He's tipping over God's trash cans now.

I took another shot at the internet dating thing. I actually made a legit profile with my correct age and all that. I messaged one person and she actually replied. Turns out we went to the same college at the same time. She asked me what my relationship was like with my family. I told her that I come from a small family, but we're pretty close-knit (which isn't 100% true, but it's not exactly a lie.) Then I told her that I still live pretty close to my mom. I figured that covered all my bases. If things go bad for whatever reason, I'm done. I know they say that when one door closes, another opens. For me, when one door closes, my fingers are usually in that little space between the door and the wall, so I'm just going to leave it alone. It'll just be another thing I've failed at like dieting or trying to tone down my awesomeness. I directed her to my myspace page so she could see a picture. Hindsight being what it is, I probably should have changed the picture away from my "drunken, double gun" photo. While we're on the subject, if you haven't added me on myspace, why don't you go ahead and do that. I'd like to pad my friend stats before she sees it so I seem cool. Not that I need it, but yeah...I need it.

I hate the fact that I've seen more than one episode of "Shot of Love with Tila Tequila," but she's on there. Damn reality shows and their one hot girl that makes me watch. Anybody who knows me knows that she fits my "dream woman" look. She even has facial accessories. I love those. Too bad it wasn't a scar. I'll stop before I sound creepy. How did Tila get her own show? I didn't know they could find 20 people (outside of Kenny's family) who wanted to fuck a chihuahua.

Steelers won. Boosh.

That's about all I have. Hope everybody has a great Monday. Not really.

5 comments:

Triptanes said...

That show is [censored] [censored]. She has a horse face and an annoying laugh. Plus, they playa hate on a brother and kick him off for 'patting'a white girl's backside. [censored] racists.

Triptanes said...

Do you have a [censored] profanity filter? F U C K

HAhaha I win

Kneller said...

Do you really have a fucking profanity filter?

If you were on Facebook, I'd add you, but I don't have Myspace.

That sounds like some good spin on the profile. I'd still like to see it.

Kneller said...

I guess you don't have a filter. :)

Triptanes said...

Alright new post about Ashley getting kicked off gogogogo