Saturday, September 22, 2007

I need help

I need a name. That whole "too lazy to think of a name" thing is kinda gay, but I was rushed. Anybody have any suggestions? I have a few, but don't really like any of them.

  • Doughboy - The name I use for basically everything. Video games, fantasy football/baseball teams, email addresses.
  • Lunchy McBox - My um...3rd (?) blog name. I didn't stay there long.
  • Turtlehead - No real reason. Just makes me laugh. Honorable mention here: Teabag.
  • Tom Selleck - Never got over the disappointment that it was taken when I made my AIM screen name.
  • Arvid Engen/Dennis Blunden - Anybody?
  • EDIT: Meshack Taylor's White Cousin

Gimme some suggestions. I just thought of another one, but I'm gonna have to photoshop some stuff to make it as funny as it is in my head.

EDIT:


It doesn't make any sense, but really, what does?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

protruding clitoris face
jizz-filled donut consumer
googie machoogie
irish drunkenface
jack benson (totally made up but it just flows, doesnt it?)
monkey mcclennon
todd bridges
gary coleman
dana plato
the gooch
kenny-is-jesus-and-we-should-all-face-the-fact-that-the-real-jesus-never-existed

guess which is my favorite

Michael said...

Well, since you like the self-deprecating stuff, you could always do something like D-tard or B-tarded. It would also go with "The Medium Bus" thing. :P

I got curious and looked up Jack Benson and found this. I swear, he could've been your daddy. Then again, knowing your mom, anyone could have been your daddy.

Triptanes said...

DEPRECIATION AND AMORTIZATION