Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hi

Thanks for following me. I'm like the migratory buffalo, and you guys are like the indians who eventually caught smallpox and died a horrible, horrible death after their lands and women had been raped. Welcome.

Let's try not to use my real name. Not that the job I got is some super cool, high profile position, but there are some douchebags in my county that like to be douchebags. I don't want to fall victim to their douchebaggery.

About my job: I got a job as an editor for a newspaper. It's pretty cool and has been something I've always wanted to do. That being said, don't bitch at me for poor grammar or spelling on this piece o' crap. I don't really care here. This is going to sound extremely lame, but I actually feel like a real person again. No more laying in traffic for this guy.

I feel kinda bad. There are a couple people that I didn't give this new address to. I saw the opportunity to just get away and I jumped on it like a fat kid on a cupcake. To those who haven't heard from me in a long time and got a random text from me with this link...welcome. I missed you. Also, naked pictures would be nice. (Julie)

This site will be great. I blog before you today a new man. A changed man. A better man.

I challenge all of you today. I want you to go out and use one of two phrases in a conversation. Phrase 1: Don't shit where you eat. (Poop/doodoo/poo can be substituted if "shit" is offensive.) Phrase2: Was the juice worth the squeeze? I want a full report. DO IT!

3 comments:

Triptanes said...

Gratz on the new job

Unknown said...

I love it!
I want to hear about this job.

Naked pictures huh?

DB said...

Jon - Thanks. It's nice to be something other than a degen for once in my life.

Juliette - I've missed you. I'll email you this weekend sometime. And yes, naked pictures would be appreciated. My phone accepts pics. *wink*