Saturday, September 29, 2007

An aye for an eye

Yep...that title was the gayest thing I've ever written. Anyway, my super creepy question that I was mulling over was whether or not to ask somebody if I could use her eye for the tattoo I want. She said I could. I won't say who it is, but if she wants to mention it, she can. I still think it's a little creepy. I'm shooting for May to get this tattoo done. I'll be in the Dallas area for gayhole's wedding (just kidding, Jimmy.) Speaking of which, do I get a finder's fee for that shit? I should. Wait, will I be in Dallas? I should probably know these things since I'm the best man. I don't mean in this wedding. I mean IN THE WORLD. Anyway, back to my tattoo. I want to get words in Latin around it. That's where you come in, Turd Ferguson (funny name, by the way. It's funny 'cause it's bigger than regular name.) All of this has meaning. Where I was. Where I am now. Where I will be. You know. Stuff like that. That's why I want it in Latin 'cause it's a little gay to put in words that people can read and understand. I'll write more on this later. I just worked a ridiculous 17-hour day and I'm pooped. Heh...pooped.

Have a great weekend. Try not to love me too much or forget my name too much. (Pazing!)

2 comments:

Michael said...

So what exactly do you want translated?

And now I'm curious to see this girl's eyes. Is it that weather girl chick you're stalking?

Anonymous said...

the bad thing is he already has her eyeballs, he just needs a picture of her eye socket now....