Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Change (in the house of fries)

Yesterday I came home and sat down here to write a long post venting about my horribly shitty day. After I finished and posted it, I realized that I didn't really need to post it and I took it back down. The same thing happened today. I started to whine in an email to someone, but I ended up deleting it.

Things are changing. Today at work, I was reading a rival paper and I realized that I was 95% sure mine was better. In both style and content. Holy shit. Is this what confidence feels like? Not bad...not bad.

Things have been ridiculously great lately. The Steelers are 3-0. Nebraska almost lost to Ball St., but that's ok. Their name is hilarious. They deserve a good game. Notre Dame looks like ass, but they were bound to look like ass eventually. The personal life (minus the girlfriend part) is going well. I should be financially stable enough to hopefully celebrate my next birthday in a home where my mother doesn't live. Things just feel great. I was close to the end. I wasn't too far away from chewing on a Dora the Explorer toy. But now? Well now the thought of digesting lead-based Chinese toys doesn't even cross my mind. It's good to feel like a person again.

Something really bad is about to happen, isn't it?

Don't worry, though. I'm not going to turn into one of those "look at me. I made it through adversity" blogs. I'll keep the happy stuff to a minimum. Expect the same level of poop jokes you've all come to know and love. I've just been really busy lately. Ha! Busy! It feels great to say that and actually be telling the truth.

On an unrelated note, I've finally found the tattoo I want. I've wanted one for awhile, but I can't ever decide what I want. That shit's permanent, ya know. Here it is. Someone who can draw, draw that for me, por favor. I'm serious about this. It has meaning to me, but it's kinda gay and I don't want to go into it. I randomly came across this when I was looking for stupid pictures to photoshop. It couldn't have been more perfect.

2 comments:

Michael said...

"Change (in the house of fries)"...LOL

I have a ND joke for you.

What did Charlie Weisz get on his SATs?

BBQ Sauce.

I don't even like football, and I'm disappointed in the team.

Anonymous said...

that's pretty funny there...