Thursday, September 27, 2007

Creepy?

Ok, I have this huge dilemma. I need to ask somebody a favor, but it's a very strange favor. I don't even know that it's really a favor. It's just a really weird request. The thing is that I had this vision that made so much sense to me it was scary. Not one of those crazy "I saw Jesus in a corn chip" visions. A real vision. An artistic vision. If this person doesn't agree with it, then my vision is done. I can't figure out a good way to even ask. They have to be open minded from the second I open my mouth to ask the question or else it's going to sound weird. While the question itself is extremely creepy, the thought behind it isn't at all. I PROMISE. That's not even sarcasm. Neither was that. I swear on all that is good and holy that this isn't meant to be creepy. I just don't know if asking this is going to be worth the end result. Is the juice going to be worth the squeeze? Shazam! I need advice, blog readers. I won't say what it is, but I will say what it's not. It's nothing gross, naked, criminal, immoral, humiliating, controversial, invasive, um...other stuff that's bad.
It's not bad. It's just...weird. So if you think I may ask you something, just consider every weird thing you can think of. Also consider that it contains none of the things listed above. Then consider the fact that I'm adorable.

On a related issue, anybody familiar with Latin? If so, that'd be great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what the perverse thing is that you request...all i can say is you're a homo

Unknown said...

I say you ask.

Also, in high school, I finished 4th in the state in the Latin studies pentathlon at state competition as well as being a member of the National Latin Honor Society for 3 years (and I dated the Latin Junior Classic League in high school).

DB said...

Rev - It is my belief that YOU are the homo. Aren't you the one who has some dude's name tattooed on your chest?

Turd - I totally forgot about that. It's regarding the tattoo I want. I don't 100% trust you, though. I could be walking around with a tattoo that says "I like balls" in Latin for the rest of my life.

Anonymous said...

how very clever you fucking cum magnet

Michael said...

Ok, I'm curious about the question...

and I do know a bit of Latin.

Michael said...

nm...I just started reading the next recent post.