Friday, January 4, 2008

Some things...

It seems people thought my last post was in some way meant to be mean spirited. That's just not the case. Wishing horrible things on people I barely/don't know at all is just one of my adorable little quirks. It was all in fun. I love each and every one of God's creations. That's mostly the truth.

Also, the picture in my banner is photoshopped. I wish I was that skinny and stylish.

Have a great weekend. My life hangs in the balance. If the Steelers lose to Jacksonville, well, it might just be time to try that mint-flavored draino I've had my eye on.

On an unrelated note, Rhona Mitra...hottest woman in the world? It's a solid maybe. Aside from my good friend Bana, of course.

On yet another unrelated note, this is why the internet was made. It's not really a game, but it's fun for some odd reason. I don't do drugs, but if you do, I highly recommend this.

No comments: