Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dear Jimmy's Sister...

I would just like to weigh in on your "situation." So a hot girl said she wanted to, among other things, kiss you. I don't know why you view this as such a bad thing. If anything, I think you should be flattered. I know there's always the "if you were in my shoes" argument. Would I be flattered if some dude was admiring my dong from afar? I can't say whether I would be or not, but that's not the point. The point here is that this is awesome for you. This is possibly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Don't just dismiss it. I say embrace it (and her.) What if this is what you've been looking for? What if that?

I say you give this poor girl a chance. Do it for yourself. Do it for this girl. And most importantly, do it for me. Also, take my camera. I just put new batteries in it. You just click it over to "general picture" and it's ready to take pictures. There's also a high-speed setting. I'm not sure what you'd use that for, but if you could find a way, that would be fantastic.

Thanks,

D.B. <3

5 comments:

Triptanes said...

n

damon said...

By all means,you must give the poor girl a chance. I believe it was the Girl on Girl Act of 1987 which clearly states " any woman propositioned by another, must, in full or in part, engage in any and all lip-services with afformentioned woman as long as you bring a borrowed camera."

Cory said...

Dear Jimmy's Sister,

What DB and Damon said.

Cory said...

Also

Dear Jon,

"n"? What the hell? YGOS?

Unknown said...

You hush!