Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's me in video form



Who's that douche in the box up there? It's me! Yes, I realize this was a pretty toolish endeavor, but I went with it anyway. Probably the last of its kind. We'll see, though. Depends on the feedback I get. I already got, "I think you're queer, but it actually is kinda funny," from Jon. I'll take it.

Take special notice to how fat my neck has gotten. It's like a neck made up of other entities. It's like the Voltron of necks. When I have to use my neck, the call goes out to several Japanese kids who drive a portion of my neck. They all come together to form my neck...and to occasionally fight crime.

3 comments:

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

I likes! Quality stuff DB!

Anonymous said...

way to go captain monotone........

DB said...

I was pretty monotone. And by monotone, I mean AWESOME. I actually kinda feel like an idiot each time I watch that. I don't know if there will be another.