Thursday, January 24, 2008

Imaginary Girlfriend #6,379: Ana Ivanovic


Ana Ivanovic has won my heart...in straight sets. From the moment I saw her, it was 15-love. You guys see what I did there? With the tennis references? Fuckin' genius.

Anyway, yeah. She's pretty hot. I'd definitely let her backhand my balls cross-court. Or forehand. It's up to her. I don't watch a whole lot of tennis. I'm not really sure if she's that good. To me, tennis is to sports what Buck's Pizza in Nacogdoches was to pizza. Sure it's still pizza, but with all the other, better options available, why eat there? On a related note, Buck's was pretty nasty. I ate there once and my ass literally turned into a fountain. I threw a penny in for good luck. And by penny, I mean several rolls of pennies. You know, for extra luck.

So Ana, if you read this and can comprehend English, you just keep on winning (if you were winning in the first place.) Then you swing by and pick me up. We can head back to your home in Serbia. Where is that? Like Virginia or something?

(I have a job interview tomorrow. Pray for me to whatever god you believe in. Well, except for Buddha. You'd just be wasting your time. We had a falling out a couple years ago.)

1 comment:

damon said...

Hey D.B. , Because you're such a close friend, I'll send Ana over to your place when she wakes up ;)
...and by the way, Serbia is not by Virginia, it's over near Lesbia.