Saturday, March 29, 2008

I can't decide...

I can't decide whether or not to add Leona Lewis (British singer or something. Dunno...saw her on VH1 once or twice) to the pantheon of imaginary girlfriends. She looks really hot sometimes. Sometimes she looks borderline hot. And other times she looks like Shannon Sharpe. I mean, she's no Amy Lee, but still worthy of the IG title. Not just everybody gets those. (Patricia *wink*) Heh...creepy.

Opinions?

Kind of a pointless post, but it's the weekend and also 4:15 am. I'm less motivated than usual, which means, for all intents and purposes, I'm dead.



Here's a video. Come for Leona Lewis. Stay for hilarious footage of babies dangerously close to heavy traffic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're out of your mind if you think she's even within the realm of being considered semi-hot. dude, she's a fucking goat!

DB said...

Maybe I like goats, you dirty cocksucker.

DB said...

That was kind of harsh. I apologize. What I mean to say is that I hope you catch ocular herpes...you dirty cocksucker.

P.S. Trade me A-rod. Cheap. Like your mother.

Triptanes said...

I'm ducked the fuck down while I'm writin this rhyme
Cause I'm probably gonna get struck with lightnin this time