Sunday, March 9, 2008

All byyyyyy myself

Let me start out by saying that I really like my roommates. They are both cool guys and I've almost learned to deal with all their shit (or pee in some cases...) That being said, I really enjoy being alone, which is probably good considering the way my life is going. Jon is camping and Chase is at home. I like it when they're here, but I also like it when they're not. Pants? Who fuckin' needs 'em? Not this guy. I sleep when I want and, much more importantly, wake up when I want. If that happens to be 6:45 p.m. like it was yesterday, then so be it. It's pretty nice. P.S. Chase, your pillow really makes my balls itch. Not as much as your toothbrush, though...or your goatee.

Ladies, said roommates are going to be gone for about a week. Yep. Just me here by myself for a week. Just throwing it out there.

No comments: