Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy new year or something

Sucks that I have to work tonight. I hope everybody else has a good time, though. (not really). Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I had several drafts of a post about the guy who dressed up as santa and then barged into his former in-laws' party and killed some people. He killed eight, I think and also shot a little girl in the face. There was a good bit of fucked up humor in that, but my conscious got the best of me for once and I decided to scrap it.

Anyway, I'm working on a super group of bloggers. We started a new blog here. Check it out and maybe throw some encouragement out there 'cause we're all kinda lazy fucks in our own way. It may not look like much now, but it's going to be amazing. I promise. This isn't like the 400 others I made and promptly deleted. Two more people are supposed to join, but one is in Rhode Island, and apparently they don't have computers there or some shit. The other is busy making sure people don't die. I can't respect that, I guess. Also, he's probably using Netscape Navigator on Windows '95 or something.

5 comments:

Me-Me King said...

Ok, I'll check out the new blog. Hopefully you have a happy new year some night you don't have to work.

StephC said...

Holy Crap. This is one of the funniest blogs I've read in a long time. My New Year's resolution is to check your blog frequently. Don't make a loser out of me.

Thinkinfyou said...

Happy New Year! I hope it's a good one!!

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

holy fuck! netscape navigator reference. classic!!!!!!!!!!

Invisible G. said...

I didn't work, but went to bed at 11 pm. I'm turning into a granny. Help me!