Monday, December 15, 2008

Crazy dreams

I had a dream a couple days ago that I met a sexy journalist at...wait for it...a party at Angela Lansbury's house. I dunno why I was dreaming about Angela Lansbury. My mom is a big "Murder She Wrote" fan, and I've probably seen more than my fair share of episodes, but other than that and the occasional "change of pace" masturbation, I haven't even acknowledged Angela Lansbury's existence in a while. So I dunno what's up with that. It was a nice house, though. Apparently she's been doing well.

The journalist lady was there to write a story on this party. I was there to apparently show her around because for some reason, I knew the nooks and crannies of the Lansbury Estate.

I think some lucid dreaming kicked in in this dream. I noticed that the hot journalist had a wedding ring on, but I somehow made it disappear. How sad is that? That I even dream about being attracted to women in relationships.

So in the dream we all sat down to dinner. This is when I was going to make my move. What my "move" was, I'm not quite sure, but I remember thinking that this is when I was going to make it. Everything was going well until I looked across the table and saw Jerry Seinfeld. Not sure why I was dreaming about him either. Anyway, every time I tried to talk to the journalist, he would interrupt and basically talk shit to me. At one point, he was making fun of me for not knowing how to use a tiny fork that looked like a garden rake. Finally I stood up and said, "Your show was stupid and FUCK YOU!" Then I woke up.

So what does this say about me?

Issues with being ridiculously attracted to unobtainable women (more on that later...maybe)? Anger issues? A tiny fork fetish? I dunno.

I think the worst part of being crazy is the fact that I know I'm crazy.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is everything to me,
The unrequited dream,
The song that no one sings,
The unattainable.
She's a myth that I have to believe in,
All I need to make it real is one more reason.

Kneller said...

Seinfeld was pretty stupid...and he seems like he'd be a total cockblocker...that dream makes perfect sense to me.

Donnie said...

The fact that A. Lansbury was in it and it took place at her house is a little disturbing. Maybe there was a murder about to occur. Maybe you were going to kill Seinfeld and she was to solve it. That's it! You were in an episode of Murder She Wrote, but you fucked it up by waking too soon.

Invisible G. said...

I didn't dislike Seinfeld, but A. Lansbury... kinda creepy old bird.

Maybe the dream meant you dig creepy old birds?

DB said...

IG, I didn't need a dream to tell me that.

Michael said...

It seems that you spent most of the evening conversing with Jerry Seinfeld. I think we should examine why you blocked out the part where you noticed that Jerry also had a ring on and why that upset you so much.

Please lie back on the couch and remove your wallet.