Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Done with my break, I guess



So I was thinking about giving up blogging to work on my crazy. (And by "crazy," I mean drinking and moping.) I decided it'd be best if I came back, though.

I was going to wait until I felt better to make my triumphant return to blogging, but I dunno when that's ever going to be. I've been taking the doctor prescribed placebo vitamins, but I still feel like a huge pile of ass. I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it. I'm also starting to feel a little weird and flaky again, but maybe blogging will help me get away from that (Ha!). I thought about calling it quits, but without me writing on here the internet would have a little less pointless shit. I can't let that happen.

Anyway, I'm going to open today's blog up to questions from my 2's of fans. Anything you want to ask. About anything. I'm just bored and looking for a good transition back into blogging.

Or don't. But whatever you do, make sure you vote! (Hahahaha...I'm kidding.)

Edit: I just read the phrase "prolapsed asshole" and it made me smile.

9 comments:

Thinkinfyou said...

Very good decision,DB! BTW great photo shopping job!

Kneller said...

I was just about to post (partially) about how you (and Kenny) should get back to blogging. It's like I'm the only bad-ass left on blogger or something.

Unknown said...

Thoughts on America's two party system?

Invisible G. said...

Since you iron deficient, corn beef versus roast beef?

DB said...

"Amelia" - thanks. hopefully I'll be drunk enough one day to take an original photo like that.

Pip - I hear ya. I'm just not that interesting these days. Not that I ever was really all that interesting, but I'm especially not interesting lately.

grieving raccoon - I forgot about this account.

IG - Are you fishing for information? Like what to make for our romantic dinner? Corn beef is probably one of my top 5 favorite foods. Corn beef hash with the eggs in it...good stuff. But anything you make will be fine. *wink*

Anonymous said...

starting to feel flaky? I don't know how many fucking texts and phone calls i've made to you lately that haven't been returned. you've bypassed flaky and are quickly approaching "dead to me." seriously dude, i'm done trying to talk to you so go fuck yourself.....this is not a joke

DB said...

Remember in '05 when we were changing signs in the basement of the HPE and I just randomly left work and drove to Hardin? It's like that again. I'm not being a douche on purpose. I promise. I can't remember the last time I returned anybody's phone call. I'm really not trying to be a dick.

Invisible G. said...

DB, the music playlist I use is called Project Playlist. Just google it and start an account. Once you complete a playlist, the code is available to insert on your blog.

Good luck!

BTW - I don't eat meat. It would never work between us. Sorry, I'm trying to let you down gently here.

Anonymous said...

I totally tagged you, before reading this even, so I've done my groupie duty. Check my blog (heh heh, traffic!) and answer the questions dammit.