Friday, November 21, 2008

I need another writer maybe...oh, and a vagina and an overblown sense of self-importance

Somebody write "advice" shit with me so we can be like these two c-bags. All the stuff in that article is complete bullshit, but of course I read it.

Do you... assume you're going to strike out? The Secret said it once but we'll say it again: In a lot of ways, you manifest your own destiny. So, if you have lots of thoughts about being unlucky in love, you may be pushing people away in ways you may not even know. If you assume the worst of the world and yourself, spend a few minutes before your date making a mental list of why you're looking for a relationship and why you are an incredible a catch.


What a load of shit. I've met some pretty pathetic dudes who stumbled into pretty great relationships. I also know some pretty cool guys who are single (me!) And trimming your toenails? Give me a fucking break. Basically, these two can eat a dick. (Except you, Elycia. You call me. *wink*)

On an unrelated note, Mini-Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Mini-Thanksgiving is what the Pilgrims would have celebrated if they all had to go home for real Thanksgiving a week later. The good thing is that there won't be any unattached girls here this year for me to drunkenly hit on. The bad thing is that there won't be any unattached girls here this year for me to drunkenly hit on. I'll try to post pics if I remember.

3 comments:

Broke But Still Drinking said...

I'm poor and people tell me I drink too much but I have a hot girlfriend. Maybe it's the tiny apartment that gets the ladies swooning.

Kneller said...

Yeah, the thing that annoys me about the net is that any dumbass can write inane and unoriginal editorials and call themselves "journalists" or "experts". On the bright side, a total douchebag like myself can have a blog, so I guess it all evens out.

Triptanes said...

They make my head hurt