Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Now you can pretend he's a policeman instead of a slobbering retard



Man, I wish they would have had cool shit like this when I was a kid. The closest I got to a cool helmet was that plastic grocery bag that my mom swore smelled like cherries if I kept it over my head long enough.

I should get one of these now. I'd be all, "Woooooo...wooooo! Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over today? 'Cause in the state of Texas it's a misdemeanor to give me a boner. *wink*"

(GBC, that post I alluded to in the comments of my last post isn't this one.)

3 comments:

Thinkinfyou said...

You are going to talk to your mother that way?

Kneller said...

Helmet Heroes? That is awesome.

I like the whole "Can you imagine getting arrested in your own home?" ...mostly because I know people who have been arrested in their own home, and it was nowhere near as fun. :P

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

I can't see how that toy would keep amused for more than 10 minutes at best.