Thursday, July 31, 2008

If only a test existed that could tell me if I'm a huge pussy. Oh wait! There totally is!

I saw this personality quiz over at Amelia's blog (that's not her real name, but I think it should be.) I figured I'd go ahead and confirm what we all know.

I scored a 17 out of 100 (it's like the SATs all over again.)

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

This is pretty much what I figured would happen. I'm type B all the way. Type B makes me sound like kind of a poon, but it could also mean that I'm a sensitive lover...ladies. *wink*

So I think you guys need to take this. I think I can call most of your personalities, though. Let's try.

Jon - A&B mix
Cory - B
Richard - A
Kluntzy - I dunno. I kinda see you as a B, but definitely some A in there.
Stacy - Super A? Does that exist?
Kenny "the rev" - A for asshole (I've seen you yell at old ladies for no reason.)
Michael - Probably an A.
Jimmy - Hmm...probably a B.
Chase - A

The rest of you, I don't really know well enough to make a judgment. So yeah, take that test and let me know if I'm right.

On a related note, I kicked ass on the depression test:

You show some mild symptoms of depression. Although you are generally able to cope, your feelings of sadness and pessimism may sometimes interfere with your ability to function in a healthy way - holding you back from doing necessary things, putting a damper on experiences that have the potential to be wonderful, or causing some problems in your relationships. It may not be serious but there is the possibility that your occasional "down times" could create a snowball effect and become more harmful. You may well benefit from a few counseling sessions. Counseling may help get to the root of your low feelings.

Sadness and pessimism? Um, I think you've got the wrong guy, quiz.

EDIT: SteeleShape, did you come here to compare abs?

6 comments:

Kneller said...

Yeah, I scored more on the side of "A". I would have scored higher, but I sometimes like my family and I'm not (excessively) materialistic.

You know, my grandpa has a saying that might help you out with your problem. He would say, "Don't be a pussy." Think about it. :P

Anonymous said...

ima hog

i scored a 32, says im mixed

ithink it meant mexed

Cory said...

Scored a 38.
"You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality." Obviously more B.

Stacy scored a 64. More A. Not exactly super A, but more A than B.

Invisible G. said...

Neat test. I scored 61. In between a Type A and B. In fact, practically in the middle. Supposedly I'm easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed in my presence. Whoa, I think the test lies. I'm a bitch on wheels :)

Triptanes said...

The man, the myth, the legend, Jon scored a 35.

I don't think this test was very good though. I don't have a family, and lol @ a job! ;)

BEAR HELLO said...

i scored a 55. so i got the middle score, and was told i like to smell the roses as well.

weird.