Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some stuff...

My day started out pretty shitty yesterday. I woke up in the afternoon in a pool of what was mostly my sweat. Thinking it was a little hotter than usual in the apartment, I got up to check the thermostat. It was a cool 97 degrees inside. I knew our AC hadn't been acting that great, but I didn't know it was completely broken. Jon sent me a picture later where the thermostat simply read "01" because, unlike Jon's butthole, it has no place for a third digit. Wait, that kinda made me sound gay, huh?

I kinda felt like an asshole at work for reasons which I probably shouldn't. Jewelry counter girl randomly stopped me and asked what I ended up getting my mom for her birthday. This kinda caught me off guard because I had forgotten about that lie for the most part. It wasn't one of those "we were in the same place at the same time" forced, awkward small talks. She had actually walked past me and turned back around to get my attention. I made up some more shit about how I took my mom out to dinner. I was a little surprised she remembered having this conversation with me (I know...my self-esteem is crazy high.) Truth is, my mom's birthday is in July and I haven't even seen her since mid May, and won't see her again until October.

I guess I felt bad because JCG seemed genuinely interested in what I got my mom. The only reason I talked to her in the first place was because I hoped it was a means to an end which hopefully included her not wearing any pants. I guess I'm a shallow douche and she's a nice person. I guess it's good that she's married.

Tonight I also realized that the best part of my work day is the two minutes JCG comes to the back to throw her trash away. And yes, I realize there's no part of that sentence that's not pathetic and/or creepy. Oh well.

Anyway, have a great rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

Kneller said...

Yet another reason to go with necrophilia. You can get with all the married chicks you want! I mean, it's "till death", right? So, technically, they aren't even married anymore. That means you don't have to worry about going to hell for "coveting" someone's wife. : P