Friday, June 27, 2008

Bored...

I'm not feeling too creative right now, so I'll just ask this simple question:

If you could be one inanimate object for three hours, what object would it be? Have at it, pervs! Also, what inanimate object would you least like to be?

Mine would be um...probably the needle that gave Megan Fox her tattoos. I think that would be about the only way there'd be any penetration between Megan Fox and myself. I'm not sure what I'd hate to be. I'll have to give that one some thought.

Have a great day, almost everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would want to be pencil. I would not like to be an air mattress in a fat man's nest.

Unknown said...

I would have to be a nacho cheese ladle. That would be excellent.

I would least like to be anyone's toothbrush.

Sara Wilson said...

I would want to be toilet paper.

I would least like to be a garbage disposal.