Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ladies, are you really this judgemental?

I saw this article on Yahoo earlier. I'm kinda shocked that Yahoo ran an article about ridiculously stupid shit (kidding. I hate Yahoo.) But seriously, do women judge men by what kind of food they eat? This can't be true, right? I mean Jimmy got married, and in the 5+ years of knowing him, I'm pretty sure I've only seen him eat pizza and macaroni & cheese and drink mountain dew.

So what does this say about me? I'm kind of a mixer and matcher when it comes to food. I also prefer some form of chip with every meal, too. What does that say about me? That I'm great? Probably.

And who the fuck orders game? And if a necrophiliac orders dumplings, does that still make him "cute as a dumpling?" I'm asking for a um...friend.

6 comments:

Sully Sullivan said...

Utterly ridiculous. That damn Yahoo and their articles. I can't count the number of times I've seen totally useless articles posted on their main page.

As for the content of the article, I can't see how what someone eats would ever factor into your feelings for them unless you're some sort of hardcore vegan. Everyone knows hardcore vegans don't get laid though.

Anonymous said...

yeah, vegans and those that have the same first and last name.....

damon said...

You're startin to scare me Dale.
Was Jimmys wedding a major turning point in your life? Or do you have a teenage man-crush on him.
28th post in a row w/a jimmy mention.
Just wonderin dude.

Thinkinfyou said...

As a rule, I do normally judge someone by what comes out of their ass at the end of the day,so yeah I think the article makes a valid point.

DB said...

Damon, it's purely coincidence. Or maybe it's because of that time he blew me. I forget.

Unknown said...

[x]I came
[ ]I saw
[ ]I conquered