Monday, August 11, 2008

It's that time of year again...

Much like geese fly south for the winter and salmon swim upstream, I too must migrate...to my tv and 360 for the next few months.

I consider it officially football season starting tonight. It's Madden time!

Madden comes out tonight at midnight, and I have fantasy football drafts and upkeep, not to mention football on tv Saturday, Sunday and Monday night. I'm afraid this blog is going to take a hit and probably won't be updated very much in the next few months. I'm not going to have time for work, Madden and pointlessly keeping up with football stats (both pro and college.) I considered giving up work, but apparently I need money for things so that's out of the question.

If I had a girlfriend, this would be the time of year when she'd break up with me. But you've gotta admit, it's a pretty great time of year. Ah, I can almost smell the deep fried broccoli florets at Bullfrogs.

(I totally gayed up the tone of this post by writing "florets.")

Love you all. Go Steelers...

Here's a pic of me as a pirate from a few years ago to hold you over until my next post. Ladies, feel free to pleasure yourself to it.

2 comments:

Cool Papa said...

Yeah, my posts will suffer also, Monday Night, Thurs, Sunday its just football madness.

Thinkinfyou said...

A post about football and a picture of you as a pirate....must mean you're really a Bucs fan.