Thursday, November 8, 2007

BOOSH!

I started to write this really long, philosophical post about how my life is pretty shitty and there's trouble at work and how sometimes I seriously think about driving my car into the river because I feel like nobody really listens to me, but then I took some pain pills to cheer me up. They did! I think I'm going to become a junkie. It seems fun and I don't see anything negative coming from it.

So Iv'e decided to take this post in a new direction. I was thinking about it earlier and I decided that Alicia Keys and Olivia Munn would be my ideal threesome. With those two, you basically have all your ethnic backgrounds covered. Plus they're both super hot. Who's your ideal threesome? Comment. I'd like to hear. Or don't. I really don't give a hippo's fuck. Have great night everybody.

3 comments:

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

This must be a dude fantasy. I can't even think of anyone I'd want to have a threesome with. Does that make me asexual?? Oh God, what if I am asexual? Like a dandelion or something.

DB said...

Or an aphid.

Triptanes said...

Cheer up emo kid