Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some bullshit? Yes.

I decided to check out humor-blogs.com to see where the ol' Medium Bus stood. I'm #669! 6fucking69! That's ridiculous. I know I'm not the funniest man alive (kidding. I totally am.) but 669? I'm that not funny? There are 668 people who joined this site who are funnier than me? So I'm putting this widget on my page. It's the humor blogs one. If you think I'm funny at all, click that thing. I'm kinda pissed about this. I mean 669 is an acceptable IQ for me, but not humor ranking. Shit, my banner alone has to be funnier than some blogs, right?

Edit: Chase's advice to get higher ratings: "Stop sucking so much." Good point.

5 comments:

Donnie said...

Alright dude I got your back. I voted for you twice! I think I'm rated higher than that, and Diesel can't get my feed to work!!!

DB said...

Don, due to your votes, I jumped from 669 to 217. Wow. That's either really amazing or they're using a random number generator to score people. Either way, I appreciate it.

DB said...

Also, voting for yourself get the job done too.

Matt said...

I get on the front page by voting for myself alone....but I truly think I'm funny--so it's not a lie!!

Binny V A said...

Think positive - you are the 669th most funny guy in the world according to that site. Nice, huh?