Tuesday, September 9, 2008

random stuff

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I'm having focus issues. It's beginning to become a problem. I find myself wandering sometimes at work. Not really off task or anything, but when I stop and think about it, I have no idea what I'd been doing for the past five minutes. It's kinda scary. Probably nothing to worry about, though. Just a brain tumor or something.

The Steelers dominated this weekend. That pretty much makes my week for me. It was also pretty great watching it in a bar full of Texans fans. All that whining was amazing. My favorite quote was, "Nice play, Kubiak. Motherfuckin' piece of shit Aggie!" Texans fans are getting pretty sad these days. It's like they are watching the special olympics or something. They're just happy as long as everybody does their best.

Speaking of said bar, I think God got bored one day and decided to sculpt the greatest, most distracting ass known to man and give it to the waitress who was waiting on the table in front of us. She was pretty hot. Maybe I have a thing for waitresses. Who knows. I missed about 20% of the game, though, due to some totally respectful and not creepy at all staring.

Also at this place, I failed to finish my nachos for the first time in recorded history. It wasn't even like I ate most of them and decided I was full. I ate like 5 and was full. That makes me sad.

It could have something to do with the fact that I've lost over 40 lbs since May. That sounds great and all, but when you start out as a really fat fatass, 40 lbs is just a drop in the lard bucket. I'm working on it, though.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Well, being a "professional" gawker of fine butts everywhere, I can assure you a sweet butt should always take precedence over a plate of nachos. Although they may smell the same!