Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentines Day

I really do hate Valentines Day. I've given up on it. There was a time when I was all about Valentines Day. I had an elaborate plan in the works until it was ruined by a cockbag who I thought was my friend. It made me drink enough everclear to possibly kill a smaller man and yell obscenities into the phone to whoever would listen.

Being a single guy on Valentines Day makes you feel like a loser. You can't help feeling a little embarrassed. Kinda like when I showered after gym in 5th grade for the first time. I looked around and wondered why my penis was bigger than all the other guys. I broke into tears. "I'm a freak!" I yelled as I ran home, occasionally crying out in pain as I stepped on it. Well, I've come to terms with my gigantic dong, but I just can't feel ok on Valentines Day.

And for all the women out there that say it's just another day, how does it feel to be a liar? We all know that to women, it's not just another day. It's a day where nothing's good enough, isn't it?

But hey, enough about me and the fact that I'm a single loser on the anti-single loser holiday. Here's an article for you all to read. This guy really dodged the Valentines Day gift bullet this year.

The most difficult thing about this picture was gluing the wings on the little kid after I shot him.

1 comment:

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

Ahhh VD. It's really only good for the candy - which I plan on eating in bulk today. My fondest VD memory is from the 5th grade. My boyfriend bought me a box of those disgusting Nips candies. I was so touched by the gesture. In return I got him a giant Hershey kiss and one of those treasure trolls that had boxer shorts with lips printed all over them. Pretty racy for a pair 10 year olds.