Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some things

I'm completely misusing blogcatalog. I'm sure there are some guys out there with great blogs, but to be honest, I don't really look. I see a picture and the 14-year-old boy inside of my decides they woman in the picture is hot, so I add them to my "friends." (And by "14-year-old boy inside me," I meant figuratively.) Don't be alarmed, damonm55. I found yours in the Humor Blogs section. But yeah, does this make me a weirdo? I mean, more of a weirdo? Does anybody remember the original goal of my blog? Cory? Jimmy? I'm just trying to stay true to that.

Hey Damonm55, I saw that you signed your blog up to be reviewed by that one lady whose name escapes me at the moment. Let me know how that goes. I was going to do it too, but I noticed she was Hispanic and I figured with that last post, I might not get too good of a review.

Here's a challenge for all of you. Listen to this song and this song back to back. If haven't killed/cut yourself, let me know. Also, ignore both videos. They are kinda gay. Especially the overly emo first one.

1 comment:

damon said...

"sup DB. That wasn't for a review, it was just to be featured on her site. I was featured just the other day, but have no idea how much traffic it brought. (I don't do stat counters)

Check with you later. -d