Friday, February 15, 2008

Something I thought was cool

I watched an episode of Rob and Big the other day where Rob was trying to get in the Guiness Book of World Records for skateboarding. It got me thinking. What could I get in the Guiness Book for? Fattest man? Nah. I'm still a little ways off from that. Then I remembered the giant chunk of Doritos seasoning that I somehow came to own.

I'm pretty sure Cory is the one who found it, but I ended up with it for some reason. Next time I'm home, I'll grab it and take a picture (unless my mom has thrown it away despite the fact it's in a container with "DON'T THROW AWAY" on the side.)

Anyway, as I was looking for large chip-type things, I ran across a name that sounded familiar. Bryce Wilson from Algona, IA. Then I remembered why I knew that name. He was one of my first blog readers/commenters back when my blog didn't blow ass. Back in the days of the "Useless, Pointless Stuff That Nobody Cares About" blog. He had a blog that was pretty damn funny and random. He's a radio DJ in Algona and apparently he spearheaded an effort to bring a giant cheeto to the town. Here's an article and also something on Dave Barry's blog.

Did reading my blog help him achieve fame? Probably.

I just thought that was kinda cool. I'm going to use my creepy e-stalking skills to find him again.

About my last post...only one comment? It was the dead baby with the arrow sticking out of its back, wasn't it?

1 comment:

damon said...

Try beating Big Blacks powdered donut record. That's 6 powdered donuts in 3 minutes.

Donuts are good.