Sunday, December 9, 2007

My heart...it breaks

The Steelers got the shit kicked out of them today. That was pretty bad, but I'll survive. I've seen worse. But then to add insult to injury, I was looking to see if there were any better pictures of my "double eye" tattoo that I want and that's when I found the picture below.


What the fuck? That's the exact thing I wanted. It's the eye from the Tool cd. I didn't want it in that color, but that's the exact thing I was looking for in the first place. I don't know how tattoo etiquette works, but I don't want to have the exact same tattoo as some other douche. I guess there's a way around this. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I don't think I want that anymore. I had a design and an eye model in my head, but those things definitely aren't what I want now.

EDIT: Holy fuck, there are like a thousand of this exact tattoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's because you're an unoriginal fuck