Monday, December 17, 2007

Man without a face, you are my hero


Hot women in Santa outfits are quite possibly the sexiest thing in the history of things. I watch this commercial and think, "what do I have to do to get a girl like Heidi Klum? Is it acid? It's acid, isn't it?" What the fuck happened to Seal anyway? Was his mom grating some cheese one day and about 30 minutes into it realized it was actually her infant son? But seriously...good for that guy. It gives a pristine-faced guy like me hope. Hope that one day I might get horribly disfigured and end up with a supermodel. A supermodel with a sexy accent and gigantic boobs I can rest my weary head on after a long day at the being a badass factory.

2 comments:

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

I heard it was lupus. So go and get yourself the lupus, DB. Merry Christmas by the way. I leave for Lisbon in like 5 hours or something.

Triptanes said...

power glove love wants YOU