Thursday, February 26, 2009

Howdy

You have no idea how hard I've been trying to write something funny. It's just not happening. I don't know what's wrong with me besides the usual self-loathing. That's never stopped my writing before, though. I hope everybody is doing well and that you haven't abandoned me yet.

I haven't been now writing because my life is great. I haven't been not writing because it's particularly bad. It's just normal. I work, play video games and sleep. That's about it. I'm working on it. Don't worry. Like a clown having an orgasm, something funny is coming.

In the meantime, watch this Seether video. It's a good song and the video is pretty cool.

4 comments:

The One said...

[x] now
[ ]not

Invisible G. said...

I've learned from this post that clowns are perverts. Thanks for that realization.

Thinkinfyou said...

A clown cumming is always funny....go with it!!

Anonymous said...

don't sell yourself short. i always find it funny when you write about your sleep apnea...