Saturday, February 14, 2009

How amazing am I?

I could go into a really long post about how my life is kinda sucking lately (and by lately, I mean for probably the last four or so years), but I won't. I'll just give you a small example of what it's been like lately.

I started drinking around 8 p.m. with my standard coffee cup o' jack with a splash of ginger ale. By myself 'cause I hear that's what all the cool kids are doing. My roommate is gone for the weekend and when I'm alone, I become my own worst enemy. I do a lot of thinking about life and how it could be better, but then I realize I'm whining to myself, so I drink some more until I'm happy. Around 8:30, I talked to a friend for awhile who may or may not be unhappy with something that I can't help with as much as I'd like to. After that, I played Fallout 3 until I literally passed out on the floor in the living room with the game still running. I had one of those "stop breathing" sleep moments which I've come to love so much, and in the processing of jerking back to consciousness, I smashed my face on the sliding glass door around 1:45 a.m. After that, I ate some delinex taquitos, and I swear if they give me one more goddamn taquito that's just a rolled up tortilla, I'm going to go ape shit on something. Shortly after the taquitos, I tried to throw up three times, all of which unsuccessful. My stomach hurt pretty bad (haven't got the leadbelly perk yet.) Then I took a bath. Not a shower, but a bath 'cause I'm too lazy to stand up for that long.

So that brings me to today, Valentines Day. It's probably going to be a lot more of the same except I'm out of taquitos this time around.

This pathetic whine brought to you by the good folks at Jack Daniels and by my overactive mind and low self-esteem. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: