Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today I would like to wish a happy birthday to my good pal, Jessica (Desperate Common Law Wives.) Although I usually distrust people who won't say "poop" or "fart," she's different. It's not often that you find someone who is willing to listen to you whine until the wee hours of the morning. I can honestly say that I'm a better person for having met her. I guess I'm thankful for that one night when her father and mother had dirty, dirty sexual intercourse in probably a plethora of positions. Some normal, some wheelbarrow-esque in nature.

So have a happy birthday, Jess. I'm glad we're friends and I hope we can be even better friends once we're cousins. *wink*

3 comments:

Lifelong Learning in MPLS said...

Oh thanks much DB! I thoroughly enjoy your company as well. Over the weekend my aunt joking said I'd be turning 27 years and 3 minutes old, and then she nudged my dad in the gut. Eeeew!

Anonymous said...

way to appeal to ONE reader there, cocksmoker. i guess it's better than your usual zero...

portuguesa nova said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth.